Building a good foundation
Developing the post-2015 development framework – what role for Sustainable Development Goals?
Date: Wednesday 25th April, 1:15-2:45 PM
Place: New York, UN Conference Room A - North Lawn Building
This side event aims to inform stakeholders about the current discussions on Sustainable Development Goals, presenting the results of a recent survey carried out by UK development NGOs on the principles that should underpin this framework, also bringing together perspectives from member states, civil society and the UN system, including the key themes SDGs could address and how they could be coordinated with other relevant international processes.
- Corinne Wood, Director UN Millennium Campaign (Chair)
- Jeannet Lingán, Stakeholder Forum
- Cristina Diez, International Movement ATD Fourth World
- Jeff Huffines, Civicus / Beyond 2015 Campaign
- Felix Dodds, Chair, 64th Annual UN DPI NGO Conference / Stakeholder Forum
- Ed Barry, Co-Convenor SDG Thematic Cluster / Sustainable World Initiative
- Joe Colombano, UN Economic Advisor in the Executive Office of the Secretary-General (TBC)
- Representative from Brazil (TBC)