The UN High Level Panel on Post-2015 has published its Report!!!
The full report is now available in English.
In July 2012, the UN Secretary-General appointed a High-level Panel of Eminent Persons to advise him on the global development agenda beyond 2015.
On 30th May 2013, after a number of meetings in New York, London, Monrovia and Bali, the High Level Panel made public its recommendations in a report entitled "A New Global Partnership: Eradicate Poverty and Transform Economies through Sustainable Development."
See below a two minute video on the '05 Transformative Shifts' which form the core of the High Level Panel's recommendations:
Civil Society Organisations' reactions
CSOs are welcome to send us their reactions and analysis. We will publish them in this section.
- Africa CSO Platform on Principled Partnership
- African Women Steering Group (in French)
- Alliance for International Youth Development
- Amnesty International
- ATD Quart Monde (English and French versions available)
- Beyond 2015 Children and Youth Working Group
- Center for Economic and Social Rights
- Development Initiatives
- Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- End Water Poverty
- Gender and Development Network
- Health Poverty Action
- Make Roads Safe campaign
- Population and Sustainable Development Alliance
- Population Matters
- Saferworld and (here)
- Schumacher Institute
- Social Watch (English and Spanish)
- Terre des Hommes
- UK Consortium on AIDS and International Development
- Voice Africa's Future
- World Vision
- WWF International
- WWF UK