National Hubs - Denmark
Civil society deliberations on the post-2015 framework are well advanced in Denmark.
Since October 2011, Danish NGOs and networks have been engaged in a fruitful converation. Some shared impressions on the nature of the post-2015 development framework include:
- The framework must go beyond aid and address northern responsibility on consumption.
- It needs to highlight the importance of qualitative goals, not just quantitative.
- Inequity and a human rights based approach must be at its core
- The new framework should be global in its scope and address sustainable growth and population as key issues.
- The post-2015 framework must avoid the current silo approach, be holistic and be reached through a transparent process.
You will find more information in this Position Paper published by Danish CSOs.