Thematic working groups
Beyond 2015 has created several thematic groups which cover different aspects of the campaign.
While some are ongoing Working Groups (like the UN Working Group, in charge of following the work of the United Nations), others are time-bound Task Forces (such as the Media Task Force established to drive the #aimhigher2015 press and social media work around the September 2014 UN General Assembly, or the OWG Task Forces which produced Beyond 2015's responses to the series of draft proposals for the sustainable development goals, produced by the Open Working Group)
Participation in the campaign’s working groups is open to all organisations in Beyond 2015.
Currently active groups
- UN Working Group (See here)
- Participatory Research group (See here)
- VPVC Working Group (See here)
- Media Task Force for UNGA69 (See here)
- UN GA 69 Task Force (See here)
- OWG Task Force (See here)
- Values Task Forces (See here)
- Civil Society Position Working Group (See here)
- Rio+20 Taskforce (See here)
- Governance Taskforce (See here)
- UNSG Task Force: First letter (See here)
- UNSG Task Force: Second letter (See here)
If you would like to join a working group or a task force, please contact Leo Williams (email@example.com).