Thematic working groups
Beyond 2015 has numerous thematic groups which cover different aspects of the campaign.
While some are ongoing Working Groups (like the UN Working Group, in charge of following the work of the United Nations), others are time-bound Task Forces.
Participation in the campaign’s thematic groups is open to all organisations in Beyond 2015. If you would like to join a working group or task force, please email the contact person listed below.
Currently active groups
- Accountability Task Force. This group is currently being set up. Contact Naiara to join the group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financing for Development (FfD) Task Force. For this group, participants should already be involved in FfD work. Contact Leo on email@example.com
- Modalities Task Force. For this group, volunteers should be familiar with UN modalities concepts and terminology. Contact Naiara.
- Data Revolution focal points.
- Media Task Force. Contact Fiona to join the group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UN Working Group. Contact Naiara to join the group, email@example.com
- VPVC Working Group. Contact Leo to join the group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participatory Research Group. Contact Mwangi Waituru, PRG lead, email@example.com
Past task forces
If you would like to see the outputs of previous Beyond 2015 working groups and task forces, click on the links below.
- UN GA 69 Task Force. This group coordinated Beyond 2015's presence in New York for the UN General Assembly - see here.
- OWG Task Force. This group produced the Beyond 2015 reactions to OWG documents, including the reaction to the Outcome Document. Find all the Beyond 2015 reactions to OWG documents here.
- Values Task Forces. One values task force was set up for each of the Beyond 2015 values, to produce the collective campaign Values and Targets - see here.
- Civil Society Position Working Group - see here.
- Rio+20 Taskforce - see here.
- Governance Taskforce - see here.
- UNSG Task Force: First letter - see here
- UNSG Task Force: Second letter - see here.