European Task Force
In September 2015, the CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF analysed the outcome document based on which it formulated key recommendations for the EU and MS, available here.
The European Task Force of Beyond 2015 (see its Terms of Reference) is open to all European (EU and non-EU) participating organisations in Beyond 2015. The ETF works with CSO partners to develop joint European civil society positions on the Post-2015 Agenda, and advocates (nationally and in Brussels) to influence the positions of European Institutions and EU Member States in line with the ETF messages.
The taskforce is led by a Steering Group currently (May 2015) formed by representatives of: 11.11.11, BOND, CAN Europe, Cercle de Coopération des ONG de développement/Caritas Luxembourg, CIDSE, CONCORD Sweden, European Environmental Bureau, Kehys ry, LAPAS, Plan EU Office (Co-chair), Save the Children, VSO International, World Vision and WWF (Co-chair).
Please contact Lonne Poissonnier, Beyond 2015's European Coordinator, at email@example.com to join the ETF.
- CSO letter to European Commission Vice-President Timmermans on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, Sep 2015 (see here)
- CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF analysis of the outcome document and key recommendations for the EU and MS, Sep 2015 (see here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF reaction to the final draft outcome document for the post-2015 sustainable development agenda, August 2015 (see here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF's full analysis of the May 2015 Council Conclusions 'A New Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015', June 2015 (See here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF reaction to the zero draft outcome document for the post-2015 sustainable development agenda, June 2015 (See here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF red flags for the UN post-2015 ouctome document, May 2015 (See here)
CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF policy reaction to the May 26 Foreign Affairs Council conclusions 'A New Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015'
- CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF Position on the Means of Implementation of the Post-2015 framework (See here)
- Why peace must be at the centre of a transformative sustainable development agenda, ETF Briefing Paper, February 2015 (See here)
- Tanya Cox's speech at the Opening of EYD2015, Jan 2015 (See here)
- ESG Analysis of Council Conclusions, Dec 2014 (See here)
- ESG Initial Reaction to the UN Secretary-General's Synthesis Report (See here). See also CONCORD FfD Task Force's inital reaction on the Financing for Development aspects of the report here.
- Recommendations on Means of Implementation (MoI) for a comprehensive Sustainable Development Framework, Nov 2014 (See here)
- Advocacy Paper and Key Messages regarding upcoming Council Conclusions on Post-2015
- Business’ Accountability, ETF Briefing Paper, October 2014 (See here)
- A Human Rights-Based Post 2015 Framework, ETF Briefing Paper, October 2014 (See here)
- ETF Meeting "Strategizing for the final stretch" (6-7 Oct, Brussels). Click here for more information.
- Messages to EU Development Ministers ahead of Informal Ministerial Meeting, 14 July 2014 (See letter and Annnex)
- Recommendations on non-financial Means of Implementation for a comprehensive Sustainable Development Framework, July 2014 (See here)
- ETF Reaction to EC Communication "A decent Life for all: from vision to collective action" (See here)
- Messages to EU Development Ministers ahead of Foreign Affairs Council, 19 May 2014 (See template letter, see key messages on Post-2015)
- Reaction to OWG's Revised Focus Areas Document - April 2014 (See here)
- Reaction to OWG's Focus Areas Document - February 2014 (See here)s
- Briefing Paper for the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly (17-19 March 2014) (English, French)
- DEEEP's Webinar Global Education in the Post2015 agenda (13 February 2014) (Watch it here)
- ETF Workshop: Taking our recommendations to the next level (Report, Background papers: Integration, Universality, Human Rights-Based Approach, PCD, Private Sector).
- ETF's contribution to Concord’s submission to the EC consultation on the role of the Private Sector in Development (See here)
- Red Lines the EU Must Adhere to in Negotiating the Post-2015 Framework (See here)
- A new dawn for development? (See here)
- Financing for Development Negotiations - what should the EU bring to the table? (See here)
- ETF Reactions to Council Conclusions on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD Media Statement on FAC Conclusions (See here)
- ETF Messages to EU Member States on the Council Conclusions (See here)
- CONCORD Cotonou Working Group - Beyond 2015 European Task Force Joint Briefing paper for the 25th Session of the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, 17-19 June 2013 (See here)
- Report of the launch of the ETF Position "Putting people and Planet First (Brussels, 2 May 2013) (See here)
- Putting people and Planet First, European Task Force Position on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF Proposed Amendments to draft EP DEVE Committee Report on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF's Reaction to the EC Communication (See here)
- Submission of the European Task Force to the EC Consultation on Post-2015 (See here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF Key Messages for Informal Development Ministers Meeting (Dublin, February 2013) (See here)
- The World We Want Seminar (See here and report here)
- Background papers for The World We Want Seminar (See here)
- Tanya Cox's speech at the Global Civil Society Symposium: Food Security and Nutrition in the Post-2015 Framework, Nicosia, 22-23 Nov 2012 (here)
- Discussion paper for the European Development Days (See here)
- Report of the Beyond 2015 session at the EDDs 2011 (See here)
Key EU Documents
- Council Conclusions 2015: Council conclusions on A New Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015
- Council Conclusions 2014: Council conclusions on a transformative post-2015 agenda - 16 December 2014
- DEVE Committee Report 2014: Report on the EU and the global development framework after 2015 - 17 November 2014
- EC Communication 2014: A decent Life for all: from vision to collective action - (Annex) - 2 June 2014
- Council Conclusions 2013: The Overarching Post 2015 Agenda - Council conclusions - 25 June 2013
- DEVE Committee Report 2013: Report on the Millennium Development Goals - defining the post-2015 framework - 6 May 2013
- EC Communication 2013: A Decent LIife For All: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future - 27 February 2013
Presentations and materials
Official Process 2014-2015
"Putting People and Planet First"
The CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF
ETF Goal Reshuffle
The Process towards POST-2015