European Task Force
In May 2013, the ETF launched its position on the Post -2015 framework "Putting People and Planet First"!
The European Task Force of Beyond 2015 (see its Terms of Reference) is open to all European (EU and non-EU) participating organisations in Beyond 2015. The ETF works with CSO partners to develop joint European civil society positions on the Post-2015 Agenda, and advocates (nationally and in Brussels) to influence the positions of European Institutions and EU Member States in line with the ETF messages.
The taskforce is led by a Steering Group currently (Feb 2014) formed by representatives of: 11.11.11, Alianza por la Solidaridad, Beyond 2015 Italian Task Force, BOND, CAN Europe, CIDSE, CONCORD Sweden, European Environmental Bureau, Kehys ry, Plan EU Office (Co-chair), PLATEAU, Save the Children, VSO International, World Vision and WWF (Co-chair).
Please contact Lonne Poissonnier, Beyond 2015's European Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the ETF.
- Why peace must be at the centre of a transformative sustainable development agenda, ETF Briefing Paper, February 2015 (See here)
- Tanya Cox's speech at the Opening of EYD2015, Jan 2015 (See here)
- ESG Analysis of Council Conclusions, Dec 2014 (See here)
- ESG Initial Reaction to the UN Secretary-General's Synthesis Report (See here). See also CONCORD FfD Task Force's inital reaction on the Financing for Development aspects of the report here.
- Recommendations on Means of Implementation (MoI) for a comprehensive Sustainable Development Framework, Nov 2014 (See here)
- Advocacy Paper and Key Messages regarding upcoming Council Conclusions on Post-2015
- Business’ Accountability, ETF Briefing Paper, October 2014 (See here)
- A Human Rights-Based Post 2015 Framework, ETF Briefing Paper, October 2014 (See here)
- ETF Meeting "Strategizing for the final stretch" (6-7 Oct, Brussels). Click here for more information.
- Messages to EU Development Ministers ahead of Informal Ministerial Meeting, 14 July 2014 (See letter and Annnex)
- Recommendations on non-financial Means of Implementation for a comprehensive Sustainable Development Framework, July 2014 (See here)
- ETF Reaction to EC Communication "A decent Life for all: from vision to collective action" (See here)
- Messages to EU Development Ministers ahead of Foreign Affairs Council, 19 May 2014 (See template letter, see key messages on Post-2015)
- Reaction to OWG's Revised Focus Areas Document - April 2014 (See here)
- Reaction to OWG's Focus Areas Document - February 2014 (See here)s
- Briefing Paper for the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly (17-19 March 2014) (English, French)
- DEEEP's Webinar Global Education in the Post2015 agenda (13 February 2014) (Watch it here)
- ETF Workshop: Taking our recommendations to the next level (Report, Background papers: Integration, Universality, Human Rights-Based Approach, PCD, Private Sector).
- ETF's contribution to Concord’s submission to the EC consultation on the role of the Private Sector in Development (See here)
- Red Lines the EU Must Adhere to in Negotiating the Post-2015 Framework (See here)
- A new dawn for development? (See here)
- Financing for Development Negotiations - what should the EU bring to the table? (See here)
- ETF Reactions to Council Conclusions on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD Media Statement on FAC Conclusions (See here)
- ETF Messages to EU Member States on the Council Conclusions (See here)
- CONCORD Cotonou Working Group - Beyond 2015 European Task Force Joint Briefing paper for the 25th Session of the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, 17-19 June 2013 (See here)
- Report of the launch of the ETF Position "Putting people and Planet First (Brussels, 2 May 2013) (See here)
- Putting people and Planet First, European Task Force Position on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF Proposed Amendments to draft EP DEVE Committee Report on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF's Reaction to the EC Communication (See here)
- Submission of the European Task Force to the EC Consultation on Post-2015 (See here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF Key Messages for Informal Development Ministers Meeting (Dublin, February 2013) (See here)
- The World We Want Seminar (See here and report here)
- Background papers for The World We Want Seminar (See here)
- Tanya Cox's speech at the Global Civil Society Symposium: Food Security and Nutrition in the Post-2015 Framework, Nicosia, 22-23 Nov 2012 (here)
- Discussion paper for the European Development Days (See here)
- Report of the Beyond 2015 session at the EDDs 2011 (See here)
Key EU Documents
- Council Conclusions 2014: Council conclusions on a transformative post-2015 agenda - 16 December 2014
- DEVE Committee Report 2014: Report on the EU and the global development framework after 2015 - 17 November 2014
- EC Communication 2014: A decent Life for all: from vision to collective action - (Annex) - 2 June 2014
- Council Conclusions 2013: The Overarching Post 2015 Agenda - Council conclusions - 25 June 2013
- DEVE Committee Report 2013: Report on the Millennium Development Goals - defining the post-2015 framework - 6 May 2013
- EC Communication 2013: A Decent LIife For All: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future - 27 February 2013
Presentations and materials
Official Process 2014-2015
"Putting People and Planet First"
The CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF
ETF Goal Reshuffle
The Process towards POST-2015