European Task Force
The ETF has launched its position on the Post -2015 framework "Putting People and Planet First"!
The European Task Force of Beyond 2015 (see its Terms of Reference) is open to all European (EU and non-EU) participating organisations in Beyond 2015 (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the ETF). The ETF works with CSO partners to develop joint European civil society positions on the Post-2015 Agenda, and advocates (nationally and in Brussels) to influence the positions of European Institutions and EU Member States in line with the ETF messages.
The taskforce is led by a Steering Group currently (Feb 2014) formed by representatives of: 11.11.11, Alianza por la Solidaridad, Beyond 2015 Italian Task Force, BOND, CAN Europe, CIDSE, CONCORD Sweden, European Environmental Bureau, Kehys ry, Plan EU Office (Co-chair), PLATEAU, Save the Children, SLOGA, VSO International, World Vision and WWF (Co-chair).
- Reaction to OWG's Focus Areas Document (See here)
- ETF Workshop: Taking our recommendations to the next level (Report, Background papers: Integration, Universality, Human Rights-Based Approach, PCD, Private Sector).
- ETF's contribution to Concord’s submission to the EC consultation on the role of the Private Sector in Development (See here)
- Red Lines the EU Must Adhere to in Negotiating the Post-2015 Framework (See here)
- A new dawn for development? (See here)
- Financing for Development Negotiations - what should the EU bring to the table? (See here)
- ETF Reactions to Council Conclusions on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD Media Statement on FAC Conclusions (See here)
- ETF Messages to EU Member States on the Council Conclusions (See here)
- CONCORD Cotonou Working Group - Beyond 2015 European Task Force Joint Briefing paper for the 25th Session of the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, 17-19 June 2013 (See here)
- Report of the launch of the ETF Position "Putting people and Planet First (Brussels, 2 May 2013) (See here)
- Putting people and Planet First, European Task Force Position on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF Proposed Amendments to draft EP DEVE Committee Report on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF's Media Statement on the EC Communication (See here)
- Submission of the European Task Force to the EC Contribution on Post-2015 (See here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF Key Messages for Informal Development Ministers Meeting (Dublin, February 2013) (See here)
- The World We Want Seminar (See here and report here)
- Background papers for The World We Want Seminar (See here)
- Tanya Cox's speech at the Global Civil Society Symposium: Food Security and Nutrition in the Post-2015 Framework, Nicosia, 22-23 Nov 2012 (here)
- Discussion paper for the European Development Days (See here)
- Report of the Beyond 2015 session at the EDDs (See here)
- Terms of Reference (See here)
- August's meeting of the European Task Force (more information here)
- November’s meeting of the European Task Force (more information here)
Other useful links
- Speech by EC President Barroso at the opening of the Special Event on Millennium Development Goals (Sept 2013)
- Council of the EU: Council Conclusions on the overarching post-2015 agenda (June 2013)
- European Parliament: Millennium Development Goals and Beyond 2015, A Strong EU Engagement (April, 2013)
- European Parliament: Beyond 2015: Reconciling development and climate change goals (September, 2013)
- EESC Opinion on the EC Communication "A Decent life for all by 2030" (Document available in other EU official languages here)
- EP DEVE Committee Report on the Millennium Development Goals – defining the post-2015 framework (see here)
- EC Communication: A decent life for all by 2030: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future (27 Feb 2013)
- Video "A decent life for all by 2030: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future" Joint press conference by Janez POTOČNIK and Andris PIEBALGS (27 Feb 2013)
- EC Report summarising the contributions received during the EC Consultation on Post-2015.
- Press Release: EU Foreign Affairs Council (15 Oct 2012)
- Statement: Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Development and member of the UN HLP on post-2015, New York, 26 September 2012
- News: Commissioner Piebalgs appointed as a member of the High level Panel on post-2015 development agenda
- European Commission launches a public consultation on Post-2015 (See here)
- "How is the EU preparing the post-2015 development pathway?", European Commission.
- Spring Alliance's letter to the European Council, June 2012
- ERD 2012-13 "Development in a Changing World: Elements for a Post-2015 Global Agenda" (Outline)