European Task Force
"Strategizing for the final stretch"
(6-7 Oct, Brussels)
Click here for more information on this event organised by Beyond 2015's ETF.
The European Task Force of Beyond 2015 (see its Terms of Reference) is open to all European (EU and non-EU) participating organisations in Beyond 2015. The ETF works with CSO partners to develop joint European civil society positions on the Post-2015 Agenda, and advocates (nationally and in Brussels) to influence the positions of European Institutions and EU Member States in line with the ETF messages.
The taskforce is led by a Steering Group currently (Feb 2014) formed by representatives of: 11.11.11, Alianza por la Solidaridad, Beyond 2015 Italian Task Force, BOND, CAN Europe, CIDSE, CONCORD Sweden, European Environmental Bureau, Kehys ry, Plan EU Office (Co-chair), PLATEAU, Save the Children, SLOGA, VSO International, World Vision and WWF (Co-chair).
Please contact Gerard Vives, Beyond 2015's European Coordinator, at email@example.com to join the ETF.
- Messages to EU Development Ministers ahead of Informal Ministerial Meeting, 14 July 2014 (See letter and Annnex)
- ETF Reaction to EC Communication "A decent Life for all: from vision to collective action" (See here)
- Messages to EU Development Ministers ahead of Foreign Affairs Council, 19 May 2014 (See template letter, see key messages on Post-2015)
- Reaction to OWG's Revised Focus Areas Document - April 2014 (See here)
- Reaction to OWG's Focus Areas Document - February 2014 (See here)s
- Briefing Paper for the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly (17-19 March 2014) (English, French)
- DEEEP's Webinar Global Education in the Post2015 agenda (13 February 2014) (Watch it here)
- ETF Workshop: Taking our recommendations to the next level (Report, Background papers: Integration, Universality, Human Rights-Based Approach, PCD, Private Sector).
- ETF's contribution to Concord’s submission to the EC consultation on the role of the Private Sector in Development (See here)
- Red Lines the EU Must Adhere to in Negotiating the Post-2015 Framework (See here)
- A new dawn for development? (See here)
- Financing for Development Negotiations - what should the EU bring to the table? (See here)
- ETF Reactions to Council Conclusions on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD Media Statement on FAC Conclusions (See here)
- ETF Messages to EU Member States on the Council Conclusions (See here)
- CONCORD Cotonou Working Group - Beyond 2015 European Task Force Joint Briefing paper for the 25th Session of the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly, 17-19 June 2013 (See here)
- Report of the launch of the ETF Position "Putting people and Planet First (Brussels, 2 May 2013) (See here)
- Putting people and Planet First, European Task Force Position on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF Proposed Amendments to draft EP DEVE Committee Report on Post-2015 (See here)
- CONCORD-Beyond2015 ETF's Reaction to the EC Communication (See here)
- Submission of the European Task Force to the EC Consultation on Post-2015 (See here)
- Beyond 2015 ETF Key Messages for Informal Development Ministers Meeting (Dublin, February 2013) (See here)
- The World We Want Seminar (See here and report here)
- Background papers for The World We Want Seminar (See here)
- Tanya Cox's speech at the Global Civil Society Symposium: Food Security and Nutrition in the Post-2015 Framework, Nicosia, 22-23 Nov 2012 (here)
- Discussion paper for the European Development Days (See here)
- Report of the Beyond 2015 session at the EDDs 2011 (See here)
Other useful links
- EC Communication 2014: A decent Life for all: from vision to collective action (June 2014)
- Speech by EC President Barroso at the opening of the Special Event on Millennium Development Goals (Sept 2013)
- Council of the EU: Council Conclusions on the overarching post-2015 agenda (June 2013)
- European Parliament: Millennium Development Goals and Beyond 2015, A Strong EU Engagement (April, 2013)
- European Parliament: Beyond 2015: Reconciling development and climate change goals (September, 2013)
- EESC Opinion on the EC Communication "A Decent life for all by 2030" (Document available in other EU official languages here)
- EP DEVE Committee Report on the Millennium Development Goals – defining the post-2015 framework (see here)
- EC Communication 2013: A decent life for all by 2030: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future (27 Feb 2013)
- Video "A decent life for all by 2030: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future" Joint press conference by Janez POTOČNIK and Andris PIEBALGS (27 Feb 2013)
- EC Report summarising the contributions received during the EC Consultation on Post-2015.
- Press Release: EU Foreign Affairs Council (15 Oct 2012)
- Statement: Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Development and member of the UN HLP on post-2015, New York, 26 September 2012
- News: Commissioner Piebalgs appointed as a member of the High level Panel on post-2015 development agenda
- European Commission launches a public consultation on Post-2015 (See here)
- "How is the EU preparing the post-2015 development pathway?", European Commission.
- Spring Alliance's letter to the European Council, June 2012
- ERD 2012-13 "Development in a Changing World: Elements for a Post-2015 Global Agenda" (Outline)
Presentations and materials
"Putting People and Planet First"
The CONCORD-Beyond 2015 ETF
ETF Goal Reshuffle
The Process towards POST-2015