Read the Executive Committee notes
Read the notes of Executive Committee monthly phone calls:
A maximum of 12 CSOs sit on the Executive Committee, reflecting the diversity of the membership of Beyond 2015. Currently the Executive Committee of Beyond 2015 is formed by representatives of:
- Centre for Economic and Social Rights, CESR
- Ecosystems Work for Essential Benefits, ECOWEB
- Justice, Development and Peace Commission, JDPC
- Save the Children UK
- Secretariat of the African Decade of Persons with Disabilities
- The Seed Institute
The current Executive Committee is mandated until March 2014, when it hands over to a new Executive Committee following the results of the recent selection process. The new Executive Committee is formed by representatives of:
- Organisation of African Youth (Kenya)
- Voice Bangladesh (Bangladesh)
- INFID (Indonesia)
- MESA (Chile)
- CEPEI (Colombia)
- JDPC (Nigeria)
- Save the Children (UK)
- Transparency International (Germany)
- Interaction (USA)
- CAFOD (UK)
- Sightsavers (UK)
- Women in Europe for a Common Future (Netherlands)
The mandate of the Executive Committee includes:
- To represent Beyond 2015 in national, regional and international meetings and other fora related to Beyond 2015. All members of the Executive Committee should be able and willing to speak on behalf of Beyond 2015 with their constituencies, or at national, regional or international level.
- To provide guidance in the on-going discussion on the future of Beyond 2015.
- To be consulted on organisational management issues regarding Beyond 2015.
- To guide and overview work of the Secretariat.
- To implement the work plan and to ensure financial sustainability of the campaign until the end of the mandate.
- To develop influencing plans and positions.
- To engage constituencies in influencing opportunities.
For archived information about the Executive Committee in 2011-2012, click here.