Who we are
Beyond 2015 is a global civil society campaign, pushing for a strong and legitimate successor framework to the Millennium Development Goals.
The campaign is built on a diverse, global base. It ranges from small community based organisations to international NGOs, academics and trade unions. A founding principle of the campaign is that it is a partnership between civil society organisations from the ‘North’ and the ‘South’ – bringing together groups from developing, emerging and developed economies
The campaign brings together more than 620 organisations from over the world.
An Executive Committee currently made up of the following organisations leads the international work of the campaign:
- Centre for Economic and Social Rights, CESR
- Ecosystems Work for Essential Benefits, ECOWEB
- Global Call to Action Against Poverty, GCAP
- Justice, Development and Peace Commission, JDPC
- Save the Children UK
- Secretariat of the African Decade of Persons with Disabilities
- The Seed Institute
Beyond 2015’s international advocacy efforts are focusing on the UN and on key countries. To learn more, or to join the campaign, contact email@example.com